No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles:
I was in the mood for some sugar cookies but I was not in the mood for baking. And so these no bake sugar cookie truffles were born. And they taste like a sugar cookie without needing to spend time baking.
Ingredients you will need:
- Almond flour
- Vanilla extract
- Almond extract
- Maple syrup
- White chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla bean ghee or coconut oil
- Festive sprinkles
How to prepare batter:
These truffles are super easy to prepare. Simply add all the ingredients to a small bowl, mix, and store in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, to allow the batter to firm up.
What if I don’t have vanilla bean ghee?
If you don’t have the vanilla bean ghee, substitute coconut oil, butter, or any neutral tasting oil. But if you can find the vanilla bean ghee, I definitely suggest you use! Because it adds the best flavor to these truffles. I like using Fourth and Heart.
How to form truffles:
I use a Tbsp ice cream scoop to form the truffles. Scoop out the batter, roll into balls, and dip in melted white chocolate. And while the chocolate is still wet sprinkle the festive sprinkles on top. And store in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to harden.
Getting festive with the sprinkles:
And what I love about these sugar cookie truffles, is that they can be made year round. Because you can switch out the type of sprinkles used based off any upcoming holidays.
How to store:
I like to store mine in an airtight container in the freezer. But they can also be store in an airtight container in the refrigerator too.
No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 1/4 cup melted vanilla bean ghee or coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup White chocolate chips + 1 tsp coconut oil
- Festive sprinkles
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes
- Use a Tbsp ice cream scoop, scoop out batter, and roll into 10 bite size truffles
- Melt your white chocolate chips with coconut oil
- Dip each truffle in the melted white chocolate
- Sprinkle festive sprinkles on top
- Store in freezer or refrigerator in an airtight container