One of my favorite desserts involves anything with lemon, especially lemon bars. So I thought I would combine my two favorites, cheesecake and lemon bars to create these no bake lemon cheesecake bars. They look super fancy and you are probably thinking complicated, but I promise you they are super easy to prepare. What I love about these cheesecakes is that it requires ZERO baking so you don’t have to worry about doing water bath, baking, etc that typical cheesecakes require to prepare.
First you want to prepare your crust by adding your granola, coconut oil, almonds, and dates to a food processor and process for 10 seconds. You want your crust to resemble sand like consistency and easy to form into a think layer. Add to an 8×8 or smaller baking dish lined with parchment paper and press down with your hands to form a thin layer for the crust and store in the freezer while you prepare the “cheesecake filling.”
For the cheesecake filling you are going to add soaked cashews, dates, juice of lemon, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla extract, coconut cream to a food processor and process for 10-15 seconds. You want the filling to be thick and creamy. Add to your crust and stick in the freezer to harden up for an hour. For garnish top with lemon slices and some powdered sugar.
I store mine in my freezer and when I want to enjoy I let it sit at room temperature for a couple minutes. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do.
No bake lemon cheese cake
- 1/2 cup Wildway life Grain-Free Coconut Cashew Granola Sub any granola you like
- 1/4 cup almond
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 cup soaked cashew
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut cream the hard part from coconut milk when you let sit in the fridge
Instructions for crust
- Pulse everything in food processor until you get a sticky dough
- Press down with your hands Into a lined 8x8 or smaller baking dish
- Let sit in freezer to harden
Instructions for cheesecake
- Process in food processor, spread thick layer on top of crust.
- Store in freezer for an hour +
- Cut into squares top with lemon slices and optional powdered sugar