No bake cinnamon roll cookies:
I love my no bake desserts, and these cinnamon roll cookies are beyond amazing. These no bake cookies only require 6 ingredients, they are vegan, grain-free, and refined sugar free. So when you are in the mood for cinnamon rolls but don’t feel like spending hours prepping them, be sure to make these no bake cinnamon roll cookies.
- Raw pecans
- Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie seasoning (substitute coconut or maple sugar and cinnamon)
- Almond flour
- Medjool dates
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
How to prepare dough:
Preparing these no bake cookies are simple. Add all the ingredients except the 12 pecans to food processor and pulse a few times, until you get a sticky consistency. Do not process or else you will end up with butter versus a sticky sand like consistency. If the dough is too wet add more of the almond flour until you get your desired consistency.
Forming the cookies:
Then with an ice cream scoop, scoop out 14 balls, top with raw pecan, and store in freezer or refrigerator in an airtight container.
I like to meal prep a batch on Sunday’s to have an easy gran and go snack or dessert during the week. And I like to store mine in the freezer and enjoy at room temperature. But they also can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container too.
No bake cinnamon roll cookies
- 1 cup soaked dates I soak my dates overnight and drain the water in the morning
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 2 Tbsp Primal Palate cinnamon sugar cookie substitute equal parts coconut sugar and cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond flour If batter is too wet add 1 Tbsp at a time until you reach desired consisteny
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil If batter is too dry add 1 Tbsp at a time until you reach desired consistency
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 14 raw pecans For topping the cookies
- Add all ingredients except the 12 pecans to food processor and process until you get a sticky dough
- With a small ice cream scoop, scoop out, and form 14 balls
- Add a pecan to each one by gently pressing down on cookies
- Store in freezer
- Enjoy straight out of the freezer or at room temperature