No bake caramel delight chocolate bites:
I wanted to create these no bake caramel delight chocolate bites as an alternative to the Rolo candies. And if I do say so myself, these are way better than the Rolo candies. They are made with real ingredients, vegan, no baking required, and are boyfriend approved. And lets be honest, that says a lot if the boyfriend approves of them right?
Preparing the date caramel:
This caramel is so simple to prepare, because it just requires adding all the ingredients to a food processor, and processing until a smooth consistency is reached. Once processed add the date caramel to a 4×6 baking dish lined with parchment paper, and freeze overnight.
Making the caramel delight bites:
Once your caramel has frozen overnight, with a sharp knife cut into bite size squares, or use a small ice cream scooper to scoop out small balls of the caramel. Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and dip each caramel bite in the chocolate, and sprinkle with seas salt. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
No Bake Caramel Delight Chocolate Bites
- 1/2 cup soaked medjool dates
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup optional
- Pinch of sea salt + more for topping
- 1 1/2 bar of Hu Kitchen Earl Grey Chocolate bar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to food processor and process until you get a smooth consistency
- Add caramel to a 4x6 baking dish lined with parchment paper and freeze overnight
- Cut into squares with a sharp knife or with an ice cream scoop scoop out balls (let sit at room temperature for a minute if doing this way)
- Dip into melted chocolate + coconut oil, sprinkle salt on top, and store in freezer