No Bake Brownie Fudge:
These no bake brownie fudge are one of my favorite treats to make when I am craving something sweet. Not only are these super easy to prepare but they are loaded with super foods such as cacao, reishi, and maca.
What you are going to need for these include:
- Philosophie Cacao magic (sub cacao)
- Soaked cashews
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut oil
- Soaked medjool dates
I like to soak my dates and cashews overnight but if you are pressed for time you can soak for an hour or so. I like to soak mine to get them nice and soft and make it easier to process in my food processor.
How to make:
I add all my ingredients to my food processor and process for 10-15 seconds. Then I add the batter to a 4×6 baking dish coated with coconut oil. I Spread the batter until you have an even layer and top with goji berries, pumpkin seeds, coconut shreds, and store in freezer for up to an hour.
Once the fudge has even in the freezer for an hour I take a very sharp knife and cut into bite size squares. This recipe yields about 18 bite size pieces but it depends on the size you make.
No Bake Brownie Fudge
- 1 cup cashews
- 4 dates
- 1/2 cup philosophie cacao magic sub cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 heaping tbsp coconut oil
- Process in food processor until sticky batter forms
- Add to a 4x6 baking dish coated with coconut oil and spread to make an even layer
- top with goji berries, pumpkin seeds, raw coconut shreds
- Store in freezer for an hour or more
- Cut Into squares and enjoy! I keep mine in freezer