I love a good blondie dessert, especially when made with real ingredients. These blondies are made with a secret ingredient, CHICKPEAS. Yeah I know what you all are thinking, chickpeas in a dessert? Trust me when I tell you, even the pickiest of eaters wont know they are eating chickpeas in their dessert.
Now If you don’t have access to Georgia Grinders maple almond butter, you can substitute any nut or seed butter you have and just add extra maple syrup.
This recipe only requires 7 ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry:
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- Maple almond butter
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Mini chocolate chips
Optional add ins: unflavored collagen peptides and maca powder
Throw everything into a blender, blend up, pour into an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper, and bake 350 for 15-17 minutes. Store in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days, if they last that long.
Maple caramel almond butter collagen chickpea blondies
- 1 can organic chickpeas
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Georgia Grinders maple caramel almond butter Sub any nut/seed butter you would like
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Handful of Enjoy Life Foods mini chocolate chips
Optional add ins:
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- In a blender or food processor add all ingredients except chocolate chips and mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with coconut oil and add mixture.
- Bake 350 for 15-17 minutes.