If I can find a way to add turmeric to any of my recipes I will! It is one of my favorite spices and the benefits it has make it even better. So I decided to add to my blissballs to create a flavorful golden blissball for my snack of choice this week. I add all my ingredients to my food processor, processed for 10-15 seconds, rolled into balls, and topped with some edible flowers to make extra pretty. For this recipe I used Live24k turmeric-collagen powder, but if you don’t have this you can still make these. Just add in 2 tsp of turmeric, some collagen, and crushed pepper to the ingredients list. I like to store mine in the freezer and let sit at room temperature before devouring.
Golden bliss balls
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil or MCT oil
- 3 tsp Live24k tumeric-collagen powder sub 2 tsp turmeric + some crushed pepper
- 1 tsp Primal Palate pumpkin spice sub cinnamon and nutmeg
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins unflavored collagen peptides Optional
- 2 dates
- In food processor or high powered blender add all and blend.
- If too crumbly add 1 Tbsp at a time of water until you get perfect consistency.
- Let sit in fridge for 20 minutes before rolling Into balls.
- Store in fridge.