Funfetti shortbread cookie dough:
Who doesn’t love Funfetti cookie dough? And the nice thing about this cookie dough is it can be made into no bake cookie dough bites or baked for some delicious Funfetti shortbread cookies.
Ingredients you will need:
- Cashew butter
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Almond flour
- Sprinkles of choice
Are there any substitutes for this recipe?
I have not tried any substitutes for this recipe just yet. And so I recommend, sticking to the exact recipe if you want them to turn out the way mine did.
How to prepare:
Preparing these Funfetti shortbread cookie dough bites is so simple. Simply add all the ingredients to a bowl, refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes. And with a Tbsp ice cream scoop, scoop out about 12 bite size balls.
No bake cookie dough bites:
And the nice thing about these, is that you can enjoy the raw cookie dough straight out of the freezer. Because they are made 100% vegan and don’t have to worry about eating raw eggs.
Funfetti shortbread cookies:
But if you are in the mood for some warm Funfetti shortbread cookies, then you also have the option to bake 350°F for about 13 minutes. And once done let cool for at least 10 minutes and enjoy.
How to store:
I like to store the no bake cookie dough bites in the freezer and enjoy straight of of the freezer. But if making the cookie options, either store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Funfetti Shortbread No Bake Cookie Dough Bites or Option to Bake Cookies
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Sprinkles of choice
Instructions for no bake cookie dough bites:
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes
- With a Tbsp ice cream scoop, scoop out dough
- Store in freezer or refrigerator
Instructions for baking:
- Add dough balls to a lined baking sheet and bake 350 F for 8 minutes and then remove and flatten gently with bottom of cup, jar, or palm
- Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer