Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies:
These easy, 6 ingredient, flourless peanut butter cookies are sure to be a hit! What I love about these cookies is that they take no time to prepare, the dough can be prepped ahead of time, and they taste amazing.
- Georgia Grinders crunchy peanut butter
- Large pasture raised egg
- Primal Palate maple sugar (substitute coconut sugar)
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Justin’s mini peanut butter cups
How to prepare dough:
Prepping these cookies are simple! I add my egg, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to a medium size bowl, and mix. Then I add in my baking soda and maple sugar and mix. Once all the ingredients are mixed together I fold in my chopped peanut butter cups.
Once the dough is done, I use a small ice cream scoop to scoop out 15 small cookies and place on a lined baking sheet. I gently flatten with my hands, but barely flattening, because I like my cookie thick and gooey in the middle. Bake 350 F for about 7-10 minutes. Time may vary based off oven, but if you are like me, and like gooey cookies I would suggest cooking between 7-8 minutes.
How to store cookies:
I store my cookie in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days (if they last that long). But these also freeze really well. And I will add to an airtight container and freeze. When I am in the mood for one I let it sit out at room temperature and enjoy.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ⅓-½ cup maple sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 10 mini Justin’s peanut butter cups chopped
- Mix peanut butter, egg, maple sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl
- Fold in 3/4 of the chopped peanut butter cups
- With a small ice cream scooper, scoop out dough, gently flatten with hand
- Bake 350 F 7-10 minutes ( I like mine gooey so I baked at 7 minutes)