I love anything gingerbread especially the closer it get’s to Christmas. I mean I love it that much that I even bought gingerbread pajamas, LOL. These waffles are super easy to prepare, I just threw all my ingredients in my high powered blender, blended, poured into my greased waffle maker, and cooked a few minutes. It doesn’t get any easier than that my friends. I like meal prepping these on Sunday and then just reheating in the morning before heading off to work. They also freeze really well so double the batch and store some in your freezer for those extra busy mornings you don’t have time to make anything. I topped mine with powdered sugar and fresh pomegranates for a nice little crunch.
Blender gingerbread banana waffles
- 3 pasture raised eggs
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp gingersnap seasoning
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- Optional add in: 3 scoops Vital Proteins unflavored collagen peptides
- Blend all ingredients in high power blender.
- Spray you waffle maker with coconut oil and add half of the batter.
- Depending on your waffle maker cook. I did mine for 3-4 minutes.