If there is one thing I love, it’s raw cookie dough. I remember when I was little always trying to sneak some when my mom wasn’t looking. But only to get caught and told consuming raw eggs is not okay and I would get really sick, lol. Now a days I just make raw cookie dough I can eat without the guilt and scares of getting sick from consuming raw eggs.
These no bake cookie dough bars taste like the real deal and are super easy to prepare you are going to wonder why you haven’t made these sooner.
Cookie dough bars
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup Sprouted gluten free oats
- 1.5 Tbsp Manuka honey
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 1/4 cup for topping
- Add everything except chocolate to food processor or a high powered blender and process for 30 seconds, fold in chocolate chips.
- Add to a baking dish sprayed with coconut oil and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt additional chocolate with some coconut oil and spread on top of cookie dough.
- Store in freezer, cut in squares.
- Enjoy at room temperature.