Coffee and Maple PB banana muffins:
If there is one breakfast item I love to meal prep for the week, it is muffins! And what I love about muffins is that the flavor combinations are endless so each week I can mix and match the flavor combinations. This week I did a coffee and maple peanut butter banana muffin combination and they are so yummy!
Ingredients you will need:
How to prepare:
I first add my ripe bananas to the bowl and with a fork I mash up the bananas. Next, I add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix. Then add in the dry ingredients and mix. Pour batter into lined muffin tins about 3/4 filled, and bake 350 F for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Once the muffins are done baking let cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring to a cooling rack.
How to store:
I like to store mine in an airtight container in the refrigerator. But these also freeze really well so if you don’t plan on eating them all, freeze half the batch for a morning you don’t feel like making breakfast.
Coffee and Maple Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 2 large pasture raised eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2/3 cups coffee and maple peanut butter sub any nut/seed butter you like
- 3/4 cups sprouted gf oats
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- With a fork mash banana
- Add rest of the wet ingredients and mix
- Add in dry ingredients and mix
- Add the batter to lined muffin tin (fill 3/4 of the way)
- Bake 350 F 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean