I am obsessed with chocolate covered anything to be quite honest. Chocolate covered almonds, chocolate covered blueberries, chocolate covered fruits, and not to mention chocolate covered pretzels. When it comes to entertaining I think having a plethora of snacks is key. So I thought why not create my own version of one of my favorites, chocolate covered pretzels for my holiday entertaining. These pretzels are super easy to prepare and taste better than any store bought chocolate covered pretzels.
What you are going to need for these pretzels include:
- Dark Chocolate
- Coconut butter (sub white chocolate)
- Primal Palate Cinnamon sugar cookie seasoning (sub coconut sugar and cinnamon)
- Maple syrup
You are going to add pretzels, maple syrup, and cinnamon sugar cookie seasoning to a baking dish lined with parchment paper, mix, and make sure all the pretzels are coated. You will bake 300 for about 15 minutes and let cool once done. Drizzle melted dark chocolate and coconut butter on top, store in fridge to allow the chocolate and coconut butter to harden. Store in a mason jar in pantry or in refrigerator.
Cinnamon sugar pretzels
- 1 cup Pretzels
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Sugar cookie seasoning
- Drizzled with melted dark chocolate + coconut butter
- Add your pretzels, maple syrup, cinnamon sugar cookie seasoning to a baking dish lined with parchment paper and mix
- Bake 300 for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and then drizzle with melted chocolate and coconut butter
- Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate and coconut butter to harden
- Store in a mason jar in pantry or in refrigerator