Whenever we take a vacation to Hawaii the two things I must bring back home include, North Shore Goodies chunky coconut peanut butter and fresh macadamia nuts. So it was only fitting that after our trip I make these glorious chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies right?
These are super easy to prepare and you can easily substitute with whatever you have on hand.
What you will need:
- Macadamia nuts
- Mini chocolate chips
- Ghee or coconut oil
- Peanut butter (substitute with any nut/seed butter)
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking soda
- Coconut sugar
Simply mix the wet ingredients, add the dry ingredients and mix, place dough on a lined baking dish, and bake 350 for 8-10 minutes. It doesn’t get any easier than that my friends!
Chocolate chip coconut macadamia nut cookies
- 1/2 cup north shore goodies chunky coconut peanut butter or sub any nut butter you like
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp melted Fourth and Heart Madagascar vanilla bean ghee
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix wet ingredients first and then add in dry and mix.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop some of the dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 350 for 8-10 minutes (I did 8 in my convection oven)