Chocolate Chip Apple Banana Bread
Ripe bananas can only mean one thing…BANANA BREAD! Growing up my fondest memories were being in the kitchen with my grandma’s baking my little heart out. There is something about baking that just makes me so happy, because it reminds me of all the good times i’ve had in the kitchen. Now banana bread is usually my go to with ripe bananas, but I thought, why not combine my two loves into one? So here you have my chocolate chip apple banana bread creation. If you are into super fluffy and moist breads then this is the one for you. It is grain free, refined sugar free, and option to make it dairy free. I can’t wait to hear what you think about this one.
Chocolate chip apple banana bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted @fourthandheart vanilla Madagascar ghee (sub coconut oil)
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Apple diced
- 1/3 cup @enjoylifefoods mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp @primalpalate Apple pie seasoning
- Blend everything in blender, fold in chocolate chips and diced apples, pour in a lined loaf pan, and top with more chocolate chips and diced apples.
- Bake 350 for 35-40 minutes (I did 35 minutes in my convection oven).