I am not a huge fan of wings to be honest but what I am a fan of are these cauliflower “wings.” They are super easy to prepare and you will even have your carnivore friends devouring. They have the same taste of wings only there is not meat used. I would recommend you make these right before serving, because they taste best straight out of the air fryer. If you don’t have an air fryer you can bake them too, but I find them to be way better cooked in the air fryer.
What you will need to make these at home:
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped
- Fourth and heart California Garlic Ghee or you could use any oil you use
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Steves Paleo Goods Wing sauce
- Primal Kitchen Foods Vegan ranch dressing
Melt you ghee, pour over your cauliflower, add salt and pepper, and add to your greased air fryer pan. Set air fryer to 360 and cook for 25 minutes shaking half way through. Once done pour the wing sauce over the cauliflower and serve with the vegan ranch for dipping.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Fourth and Heart California garlic ghee Sub avocado oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 jar Steves Paleo Goods Wing sauce
- Add melted ghee, salt + pepper to cauliflower and cook in air fryer 360 for 25 minutes shaking half way. Once done pour wing sauce over cauliflower and dip in vegan ranch.