I’ve been obsessed with all things ice cream sandwiches and it has been so much fun to get creative with various cookie combinations. This one I think is my new favorite, a cashew butter flour-less earl grey chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. The cookie by themselves are amazing but they are even better in ice cream sandwich form.
What you will need for the cookies includes:
- Georgia Grinders cashew butter
- Primal Palate maple sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Pasture raised egg
- Pinch of celtic sea salt
- Hu Kitchen Earl grey dark chocolate bars
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and fold in the chopped chocolate bars. Let the dough chill in the refrigerator for an hour. Roll into balls and then flatten with your hands. Top with more chocolate and celtic sea salt and bake 350 F for 8-10 minutes (I like mine undercooked so I did 8 minutes).
Let your cookies cool completely on a wired rack.
Once your cookies are cooled, you are going to add your Nadamoo Vanilla Ahh ice cream in between two cookies and store in the freezer. I like to individually wrap mine and store in the freezer when I am in the mood for a special treat after dinner. I can’t wait for you all to try these!
Flourless Earl Grey Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 cup cashew butter sub any nut butter you like
- 1 cup Primal Palate maple sugar sub coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 Hukitchen Earl grey chocolate bar chopped up sub any chocolate you have on hand
- 1 pint Nadamoo Vanilla AHH dairy free ice cream
- Mix everything except chocolate and sea salt in a bowl.
- Fold in chopped chocolate, roll into balls and let sit in fridge for an hour.
- Place on a lined baking dish lined with parchment paper, flatten balls with hands, and sprinkle with Celtic sea salt.
- Bake 325 for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely
- Add Nadamoo vanilla dairy free ice cream between two cookies and store in freezer