If you are looking for a delicious Whole30 breakfast idea I definitely recommend you try these breakfast bowls out. When I did my Whole30 I was obsessed with plantains, which made me get super creative with way’s to incorporate them more into my meals. Pan frying plantains with Fourth and Heart vanilla madagascar ghee gives the plantains a nice sweet, cake like flavor, that will keep you wanting more!
I made these bowls for my mom and I and let me tell you, my mom HATES eggs, but she actually loved this dish. I love when I can change people’s minds around foods they typically hate. Like i always say, don’t knock it till you try it!
- 4 Hardboiled eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Trader Joes Everything but the bagel sesame seasoning
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 Plantain
- 1 tbsp Fourth and Heart Vanilla Madagascar ghee Sub coconut oil or avocado oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Cook your eggs for 10-12 minutes in medium boiling water and then add to ice bath to stop cooking
- Heat your ghee in a pan and cook your plantains a couple minutes on each side
- Add your spinach to bowl, hard boiled eggs sprinkled with everything but the bagel sesame seasoning, plantains, and avocado