Birthday Cake Bliss Balls:
Let’s face it ball shaped balls are just funner to eat! And you all know how much I love prepping a batch of bliss balls every week for a grab and go snack option. This week I meal prepped some birthday cake bliss balls. And they taste like cookie dough, I think these are going to be dangerous haha.
Ingredients you will need:
- Raw cashews or cashew butter
- Sprouted gluten-free oats
- Medjool dates
- Vanilla extract
- Almond extract
- Coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Optional: Vanilla bean protein powder
How to prepare:
I add all my ingredients to my food processor. But if you don’t have a food processor you can also use a high powered blender. And I process my ingredients for about 10-15 seconds. The batter should be sticky and crumbly and easy to form into balls when rolled. But if not don’t worry you can adjust as you go.
Adjust as you go:
What I love about bliss balls is that you really can’t mess them up. Because it is easy to adjust the flavoring or texture as you go. And if they are too dry add in more coconut oil. And if they are too wet add in more sprouted gluten-free oats or oat flour. But don’t forget to taste as you go and adjust the flavoring if needed, especially if you are adding in more oats or coconut oil.
How to store:
I like to store mine in the freezer in an airtight container. And when I want to enjoy I let them sit a couple minutes at room temperature. But you can also store them the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Birthday Cake Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw cashews or cashew butter
- 1 cup sprouted gluten free oats Subsitute any oats you have
- 4-5 large medjool dates Substitute 1/3-1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Optional add in: 1 scoop vanilla bean protein powder of choice
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or a high powered blender and process for 15 seconds or until it is a sticky crumbly consistency
- Roll into 17 bite size balls and store in freezer or refrigerator