Air Fryer Gluten Free Everything Bagels:
These air fryer gluten free everything bagels are super easy to prepare and so tasty! And all you need is 5 ingredients to make these bagels.
What you’ll need:
- Gluten Free measure for measure flour (I used this one). And you could also use any self rising flour you like.
- Greek yogurt
- Baking powder (only use if you flour does not have it in it)
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
How to prepare the dough:
Sift your gluten free flour first. And add to a medium bowl. If you flour doesn’t contain baking powder, you are going to add baking powder, salt, and mix. But if the flour you are using already contains baking powder, omit for this recipe. And then mix in the greek yogurt and transfer dough to a floured surface.
Forming the bagels:
And once you have the dough prepped, divide the dough into fourths. I rolled mine into balls and then gently flattened with my hands. And with a small circle, press into the center, to create the hole. But you could also roll into a log and then form a circle, if you don’t have a mini circle cookie cutter.
Air fryer instructions:
And once you have your four bagels formed, add to a greased air fryer dish. Brush on egg wash on top and sprinkle everything but the bagel seasoning on top. And air fry on 280°F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top. And once done let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake these too. Follow the same directions. But add to a lined baking dish and bake on 375°F for 25-30 minutes. And once done let them rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Can I used a dairy free yogurt instead of greek yogurt?
I personally have not tried a dairy free yogurt option yet for this recipe.
What other toppings could I use?
The possibilities are endless for toppings for these bagels. You could do cinnamon and sugar, add frozen blueberries to the dough, raisins, strawberries. And you could also do a savory bagel with fresh chives, onion flakes, garlic.
How do I reheat if I meal prep in advance?
Simply slice in half, add to toaster and toast, convection oven and toast, or back in air fryer for a few minutes.
Air Fryer Gluten Free Everything Bagels
- 1 cup gluten free measure for measure flour I used
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- Add sifted gluten free flour to bowl with baking powder, salt, and mix
- Add the greek yogurt and mix
- Add dough to a floured board and divide into 4 pieces and roll into balls
- Gently flatten and create a circle in the middle for each one. You could also roll each piece into a log and form into a circle.
- Add to a greased air fryer dish and brush on egg wash
- Sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning
Air fryer instructions:
- Air fry on 280 F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing
- Bake 375 F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing