These sweet potato fries are one of my favorites to prepare in my air fryer. Not going to lie the main reason I bought my air fryer was to be able to make some crispy sweet potato fries. I’ll never make my sweet potato fries any other way now that I have my air fryer. Don’t worry, if you haven’t invested in an air fryer yet you can still prepare these sweet potato fries in your oven. You will follow the directions listed below only you are going to add a baking dish lined with parchment paper and bake 400 for 25-30 minutes. I then like to broil for 5 minutes (keeping an eye on them so they don’t burn) to get them extra crispy.
For the guacamole I used:
- 1-2 small avocados
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Handful of chopped cilantro
- Juice of a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix and enjoy with the fries!
Air fried sweet potato fries
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into fries
- 1-2 sprays of chosen foods avocado oil
- 1 ½ tbsp Primal Palate meat and potato seasoning
- Season your sweet potatoes with the avocado oil and meat and potato seasoning
- Add to your air fryer
- Cook 370 for 15-20 minutes shaking half way through
- Serve with homemade guacamole